The Type Of Information We Collect
Information You Give To SocialFit360.
- Registering. When you register to access and use our software you are asked to provide certain personal information, which may include but is not limited to your name, email, location/address, birthday, gender, health conditions, lifestyle, and exercise frequency, credit card number and a user name and password for your account. We will not provide this personal information to advertisers or other parties without your permission. You are under no obligation to provide personal information with the caveat that your refusal to do so may prevent you from accessing and using the software.
- Information You Make Public. SocialFit360 offers you opportunities to engage in public activities that are designed to be visible to other users and the public at large, including comments, forums, recommendations, reader reviews, ratings, or any other items you submit. The software also contains features that permit you to upload, post, transmit, display, perform, or distribute content, information, or other data, including your personal information. Any information you choose to submit by means of such features becomes public information and is neither private, nor confidential and it might be read, collected, or used by others and could be used to send you unsolicited messages, mine your data, or communicate with, or market to you in other ways. You should exercise caution when deciding to disclose your personal information by means of such features and you agree to assume all responsibility for doing so.
- Sign Up To Receive Email Newsletters. When SocialFit360 sends newsletters to subscribers it may sometimes allow third party advertisers and service providers, licensors and suppliers to include messages in those newsletters. SocialFit360 may also sometimes send dedicated newsletters on behalf of those parties. All newsletters will come directly from SocialFit360 and it does not share your email with the respective third parties. To unsubscribe from particular newsletters, click the “unsubscribe” link at the bottom of that email newsletter.
- Special Offers, Sweepstakes, Contests. SocialFit360 may sometimes sponsor contests, sweepstakes, or promote special offers relative to the Services, or on third party websites. If you determine to participate, you may be required to provide certain personal information such as, in most cases, your first and last name and your email address. In the event this information is also being collected by a third party, other than SocialFit360’s third party advertisers and service providers, licensors and suppliers, we will notify you at the time of collection. In the event you do not agree to your personal information being shared, you may decline to participate in the special offer, sweepstakes or contest.
- Credit Card And Billing Information. To enable payment for certain Services SocialFit360, or a service or payment provider acting on its behalf may collect and store billing, credit card and electronic banking information. This information will only be shared with third parties hired by SocialFit360 to perform these tasks.
Information SocialFit360 Collects Using Technology
- Mobile Device Data. When users download, install and use third party applications (“Applications”) on their mobile phone or other wireless telecommunications device, SocialFit360 automatically gathers information, including, but not limited to, carrier providers, unique device identifiers, such as device IDs, geographic location information, the types of devices accessing the Application and the types of operating systems accessing the Applications (“Mobile Device Data”). A unique device identifier is a string of alphanumeric characters, much like a serial number, that is unique to each mobile device. SocialFit360 uses Mobile Device Data to understand usage patterns and to improve the Applications.
- Web Beacons. “Web Beacons” are tiny graphics with a unique identifier, similar in function to Cookies, and are used to track the online movements of web users, or to access Cookies. Unlike Cookies which are stored on the user’s computer hard drive, Web Beacons are embedded invisibly on web pages, or in emails and may be used to deliver or communicate with Cookies, to count users who have visited certain pages and to understand user patterns.
- Advertising And Usage Analytics. SocialFit360 may sometimes use third parties to provide information and reports regarding advertising and usage analytics for the software. These third parties may utilize Cookies, use Web Beacons, gather personal information, gather Mobile Device Data, gather Traffic Data and log data to collect traffic activity data to deliver relevant content and advertising. SocialFit360 does not share your non-public personal information with these parties but may share anonymous, or aggregated information with them to improve the advertising you see on the software.
- Traffic Data. SocialFit360 automatically gathers information of the sort that browsers automatically make available such as IP addresses, domain servers, types of computers accessing the software and types of web browsers accessing the software (“Traffic Data”). Traffic Data is anonymous information that does not personally identify you.
How SocialFit360 Uses The Information It Collects
- Providing The Services You Request. SocialFit360 uses the information it collects about you to enable, improve and enhance your use of the software, fulfill your requests for certain services and products and to provide you more relevant and interesting content and information such as sending out electronic newsletters and enabling you to participate in and renew services, polls, contests and message boards. SocialFit360 reserves the right to disclose your opt-out information to third parties so they can suppress your name from future solicitations, in accordance with applicable law.
- Customizing Your Experience. SocialFit360 uses the information it collects to allow advertising to be targeted to the users for whom such advertising is most pertinent and to customize certain features of the software to provide you with an enhanced experience based on the type of device you are using to access the software and to provide you with requested services.
- Service Providers. SocialFit360 may contract with other companies to provide services on its behalf, including credit card and billing processing, survey administrators, technical or customer support, shipping, email distribution, data enhancement providers, list processing and promotions management. SocialFit360 will provide these companies only with the information they need to perform their services. These service providers are restricted from using this data in any way other than to provide the services SocialFit360 and they may not use, share, or sell the data for their own marketing purposes.
- Statistical Analysis. SocialFit360 uses the information, including analysis and statistical information, to analyze the use of its software so as to improve them.
Other Privacy Considerations
- Consent To Receive Email From SocialFit360 And Others. By registering with the software, you thereby consent to receive electronic communications, including email from SocialFit360 regarding the software, new product offers, promotions and other matters and from other SocialFit360 users, including personal messages. As part of registration, you may also elect to receive periodic SocialFit360 newsletters, which you may elect to opt-out of at any time.
- Correct Personal Information. By using the software you represent and warrant that all information you provide on any registration form, or otherwise, in connection with your accessing and use of the software will be complete and accurate and that you will update that information as necessary to maintain its accuracy and completeness.
- Information From Children Under 13. SocialFit360 does not knowingly collect any personal identifiable information from children under 13. If it is determined that a user is under 13 SocialFit360 will immediately delete all information pertaining to that user.
- Compliance With Legal Process. SocialFit360 may disclose personal information when required to do so by law, in order to: (i) comply with the law or with legal process; (ii) protect and defend its rights, property and services; (iii) protect against misuse or unauthorized use of the software; or, (iv) protect the personal safety or property of our users/members, or any member of the public.